Marin County Free Library Technical Services
Marin County Technology Users Group
June 10, 2004, 8:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
Novato Library Meeting Room
A. New networks for SNO/TEC
.95 for staff, .96 for public
B. Virus report: pattern 903
C. New SNO is open!
D. Tech Support now back to business
506-3157 to -3163. extension 19
A. Trend updates since TEC move
- 10.230.10.44/officescan is primary Trend server
- 10.212.95.24/officescan is backup Trend server
- TEC's website also on 10.212.95.24
- Most PCs staying in "mobile mode" with "broken" icon.
Not always auto-updating, but easier
to update manually.
B. Review of current, major projects
- CalRoom/County Fair -- "Frank Lloyd WebPAC"
- Print Management
- Wireless install CMA
- 3M SelfCheck FAI (move webpacs)
- Wire pub tables SNO
- Inventory Issues (LID vs. CID)
- Public PC issues (mice, cables, new build)
- Accounting Office PC install
- Firewall at SNO
- CCE ergo issues
- PDA repls.
- VNC Manager?
- FY 04/05 PCs and printers
- Repl Admin Print Server
- BKM handhelds?
- Trend in mobile mode? (new Trend Server 2005)
C. Wireless update:
- SNO is up, WBE style (full firewall)
- CMA is waiting for next Friday
- Training and informational issues raised:
Tech Support Info Home
Created June 8, 2004