Marin County Free Library Technical Services
Marin County Technology Users Group
May 12, 2005, 8:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
Novato Library Meeting Room
- AutoCut and printer settings in MillCirc
- Library Online and MARINet databases (quirk!)
- Adobe Reader 7 on public PCs (MCI, STB, CCE, SNO, NOV, FAI, CMA)
- Audit complete!
- Revised IP Plan for MCFL
- Issue with Print Release Stations solved!
- Next FY: Windows XP on public machines
- Long range plan: file servers in larger buidlings (for backup)
3. Training and informational issues raised:
- Computer Replacement Plan for FY 05-06
- Troubleshooting Wireless Networks
- Pinging the router at 10.212.xx.36
- Handheld WiFi detectors
- Restarting the router (power cord or Ethernet cable if POE)
- Troubleshooting Barcode Scanners
Tech Support Info Home
Created May 11, 2005